Thursday, April 30, 2009

Reading Life

My reading life so far, well same as usual i don't read chapter book i only read comic books (im gonna sign up in Monterey park library because is private & so big! bet they got pack of comic books!! New new new) anyway I guess my third reading book is gunna be the judy bloom tales of fourth grader which i read over 3 times but can't friggin like get the story D; Oh the body book talk i did yesterday was friggin weird. it was my first time doing it, and i didnt really understand it but i think i got a fair score on it. But i really don't think is cool, because that make me nervous & while i was doing the talk i forgot all my characters name i said Patrick was Michael oh geez. But they didn't know since none of them read that book before While im currently reading Apple-Cheek Love (comic) although is not new i can't find it anywhere so i'm reading it online. Geez i really hate it when they have like this advertisement thing at the top , at first they show a before and after crap shit so ugly make me wanna scream YUCKKKKK~ Oh yeah one more thign i hate haha not hate but WHY?! when character in the book have long ass name i can't remeber it haha.~ darn. My throat hurt gash ! i ate wendy yesterday Oh damn. ohhh i bought a earing yesterday ... i think it wasn't worth it but i took the bus all the way there for it & yeah Oh well... its plastic so im like >_> i barely notice after i bought it .. I really hate my bangs&hair grrr~ stupid this is why i never get my hair cut in a salon :( omg that part crack me up (apple-cheek love) she was late and this one dude was like your late! and he was all flicking her nose hahaa... damn i think is gonna be hot today i don't wanna go to the library :( hair cut is annoying wanna go home wahh~ it was snowing in the book and oh gosh i hope that guy don't confess to her. Since i wouldn't want him & her to be together i wanted someone else to be with her like that dude she liked since middle school but was hella shy like yeah~ anyway i think that's enough ima go now guuud buayyy

No comments:

Post a Comment